Scorpio

Do you think Scorpio loves drama?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

User Deleted

Think they love it for attention. They love being in the spot light and being in the center of a situation cause they are problem solvers and yearn for excitement so yeah they like drama. XD

User Deleted

I personally (and I am a Scorpio) do not like drama, being in the spot-light, etc. I did however, have a Scorpio friend who loved all of that. One can’t make that decision for all Scorpios as a lot of it also really depends on the rest of someone’s chart. Nobody is completely Scorpio. Some people come damn close, but never completely. The question, “Do Scorpios like drama?” is as answerable as the question, “How long is a piece of string?”

User Deleted

I honestly think Scopios (like me) don’t ask for the attention nether drama. I personally hate the drama and hate when all eyes are towards me. I only like the attention from my loved ones cause I know I do the same back.

User Deleted

Me myself being a scorpio, dislikes drama, but I will not back down from an arguement, nor will I start one.

User Deleted

Another scorpio here, FYI i don’t like drama eirther. I try my best to avoid drama by removing myself, but i have to say that sometimes it finds me with out my acknowledgement. To me arguement drains me, and is a waste of time. I rather look for the truth and than give it to you. I am very low key and loving, and only hope for the best in others. So if there drama i would put the stringer to it. And move on.

User Deleted

Our secretive side hates it. We hate to think that others will get privy to our secret world locked away from prying eyes. That’s the real Scorpio psyche but because of our infamous ” Scorpio” as a sex symbol, somehow we get drawn to others drama by default. The spotlight shining on us is excruciatingly painful. I will take it out with a brick if I had one. But ~sigh~ people just can’t leave us out of their drama. Especially if it involves Librans and freaking psychotic Geminis and some warped Cancers. Wish I did not have to die after using that stinger! We should have a reload button.

User Deleted

well then again… it all depends on the person.. because im a virgo and I’m with a scorpio.. and i know for a fact he can’t stand drama as it is for now… so some scorpios can’t stand drama.. but it also depends on the person as well.. and what day there were born on as well.. and everything else. 

User Deleted

One simple rule: KEEP THE DRAMA IN THE BEDROOM!!!

My Scorpio Man is always a gentleman, but a real freak in the sheets! As a Capricorn Lady, this is perfect for me. 

Neither one of us likes drama in public. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thnk dey dnt like drama as we’ll coz iv bi datin 1 since 2009 & he’s calm ,caring, jealous, spiritual, suspicious & gud in bed by d way am taurean & our union is lovely although ma stubbornness kills hm alive

User Deleted

To be honest speaking of myself being a scorpio, MOST times do not enjoy drama, now if too many boring months go on at work for example, hearing or seeing a little drama yeah that can make that particular work day more exciting then the following before hand. However i can’t stand drama involved with family or the ones i love, i do not want to be IN any kind of drama at all, i WILL get in it if those i care for are involved and being hurt, but isnt that what most would want to do? 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.