Questions and Answers

What is my full potential?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jacquesk

I have a burning passion to be something more, make an impact, and become someone great. I have one life and I want to live to my full potential. As a child I was certain I would study at an Ivy League University, it was engrained in what was to be the future. My innocence bubbled with glorifying ambitions and dreams. All of which I felt I was destined to achieve. Then, I never questioned my integrity, I was special. Reality of the “real” world eventually dissolved the sweetly crafted hopes that clung tightly to my skin leaving me sticky and confused. Now, I am at a constant struggle with myself on what I believe, and who I believe I truly am. Deep down though, drowning underneath a thick coat of uncertainty and insecurities, I still feel significant. It’s this twinge of hope that drives me. I am only certain about one thing, and it’s that I have this drowning potential. It’s my one last seed of childhood innocence, and I refuse to let it disappear with the rest. No longer is it a figment of my imagination. I whole heartedly believe in it, it’s just waiting for me to sprinkle it with sunlight so it can finally grow. It’s not a question of will I do something extraordinary with my life? I will, but how extraordinary? How great is my potential? 

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Your potential is infinite but in reality it is limited to what you really “feel” it is in the present moment.

If you feel you ARE a great person, then you are. No doubt about that. We attract who we are and feel about ourselves.

But lets take a second look at your feelings — a thick coat of uncertainty and insecurities. And that’s what you are attracting in your life, since your childhood. period.

Life is a complex phenomenon and needs more explanation.

See what I am telling you is really simple. You already ARE great, successful and joyful in the present moment but from somewhere you have got this limiting idea that you WILL be successful in future once you get some good education, good job and may be a good boyfriend.

When we say something will happen in future clearly indicates lack of it in the present moment and since in reality we are feeling disappointed and insecure in the present moment we attract more of it in our lives.

If you live in the future, you will always be disappointed with Life and suffer as a consequence. But once you start feeling great, joyful and confident — success in all aspects of life — will fall in your lap without much hard work or troubles.

So what to do? How to feel great? How to let go of these limiting beliefs and attract lots of abundance and happiness in our lives?

You can only let go of anything to which to you become aware and know that you are holding on to it. That’s where astrology steps in, to make you aware and tell you about yourself.

Other important factor to make any progress is to have a great health – physical, emotional and mental. Take a look at our Solutions page and you can get started on your road to success, abundance and joy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzaHWSx1vWU

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

One more thing, also repeat this to yourself as often possible –

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE GREAT SCORES IN UNIVERSITY EASILY

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE GREAT LOVING RELATIONSHIPS NATURALLY AND EASILY

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO LET GO OF SELF LIMITING BELIEFS NATURALLY AND EASILY

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE GREAT LIFESTYLE NATURALLY AND EASILY.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.