Questions and Answers

Virgo man & Capricorn woman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

What is our future looking like?  We recently hit a big bump in the road, will he give up and more on or is this story not over?

User Deleted

The bold parts in this are my own thoughts:)

She has many interests causing him to stay alert and have much more to work on.

*Virgo men love projects (from my experience that is) this is a positive thing you may be able to use to your advantage*

Both are loyal which provides a good start to their relationship. It is common between these two to drop issues before any resolution has occurred. Sometimes this approach helps and but actually it makes things worse for them. But if they both are submissive, they overcome all problems to make a perfect match.

*its gonna take BOTH of you to over come the problem, he has to want to as much as you do it looks like*

He can easily analyze a situation and can be quite critical regarding it but she is one person whom he admires with all his heart and loves to share his feelings with. When angry, he never becomes rash rather he keeps the feelings deep inside to hide them from people around him and it’s his Capricorn woman who can actually understand and pacify him. But to keep her happy, he has to be soft while dealing with her emotions and prove to be a strong person.

*does this sound true to you? i dont always rely on horoscopes, but its a nice guide to have bec theres truth in it even if its just a little bit, everyones different based on their own experiences , age etc.If this is accurate for you two you stand a good chance because virgo men (i know this from experience) will do everything they can to fix their relationships and their loved one is their friend first (or at least in my own experience)*

Even the best of relations come with a few flaws and so does the relationship of Virgo man and Capricorn woman. She typically finds people whom she can mold into what she wants them to be. He does not tolerated this behavior. Though they both converse quite frequently, but not about what is truly on their mind. The lack of open and proper communication between the Capricorn woman and Virgo man leads to issues between the two. Once a relationship has ended between the Virgo man and Capricorn woman there is still a sense of trust and loyalty between the two. Whether they are together or not there still remains a connection lingering between them. They have a much happier relationship if they learn how to communicate properly and talk openly with one another. Once they have fallen in love with one another, the love lasts forever and they make best partner for each other.

* based on my own experiences (im a scorpio female) and reading this about your horoscope compatibility, my best guess would be you stand a good shot of getting through this, However i dont know what the “bump in the road was” it could be something that is unforgiveable in his eyes (which could make him not want to make this relationship work). I learned………. the virgo male i knew would not lie to me, if he didnt feel this relationship could work he wouldnt try, if he felt it could he would fight to save it, no matter what it took. If hes trying to save it i believe you stand a good chance of getting through this bec if hes anything like the virgo i know he will do everything in his power he can think of to make it work. But if you hurt him too deeply he may not try:/ which in this case its prolly over:( Good luck hope this helped some.

https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/virgo-man-capricorn-woman/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.