Questions and Answers

Rebuilt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shourav

Hello, i just wanna know what’s my problem ? How to control my cranky character? i think i desperate for getting a girl friend so what i need to do for being happy.

shourav

Hello, i just wanna know what’s my problem ? How to control my cranky character? i think i desperate for getting a girl friend so what i need to do for being happy.

Date of birth – 27-11-1990

Zodiac sign- Sagittarious

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

These changes are biological and natural at your age. Having a sexual urge, unique way of expression, a desire to have a partner and achieve something signicant is perfectly okay and acceptable.

But since you are asking this thing, something must be terribly wrong and I suspect you are NOT feeling good about yourself — self esteem issues, frustration and even guilt.

You are not happy with yourself and this amounts to reflect in your cranky character or whatever problem you might be having. Take a look at our Solutions page and start with having a great health and confidence.

Solution to your problem has nothing to do with having a girl friend, in fact, since you don’t seem to be happy, the relationship might not reach deep levels of love and affection at all, and once again you’ll be disappointed.

Its rather other way round, when you exhibit lots of confidence and positive energy, girls will get attracted to you and everything else will come by easily and effortlessly. 🙂

All the best.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Also repeat following to yourself as often possible, as a mantra –

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE GREAT LOVING RELATIONSHIPS NATURALLY AND EASILY

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE A GREAT CONFIDENT PERSONALITY NATURALLY AND EASILY

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE A GREAT HEALTH NATURALLY AND EASILY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.